American Law Institute’s CLE course: Executive Compensation – Strategy, Design, and Implementation
Explore the biggest issues in executive and director compensation with a diverse panel of past and current government regulators, business representatives, and technical experts at this advanced program.
Topics for 2015 include:
- The latest from the SEC on executive compensation
- Compensation and proxy litigation, including the newest Delaware cases
- How to negotiate on behalf of a management group
- Employee stock plans in 2015
- Special 409A considerations, carve out plans, and the absence of new rules
- How to navigate spin off transactions (and stay sane)
- The compensation process – a compensation committee perspective
Join an experienced faculty and fellow practitioners from across the country for an authoritative update on the rules, an examination of what’s new under those rules, and a high-level discussion of the latest planning opportunities and constraints.