ALI-CLE course: Executive Compensation – Strategy, Design, and Implementation
June 8-9, 2017
New York, NY & Webcast
SH&P Speaker: Steven Hall
Join us in New York as our authoritative faculty of current and former key government, business, legal, and technical experts will discuss the most salient issues in executive compensation in 2017, including the future of the CEO pay ratio rule, how (and whether) the reconstituted SEC is likely to address the remaining pending executive compensation-related rules, and the prospects for future executive pay design and disclosure issues.
Hear a practical and up-to-the-minute analysis of today’s key regulatory issues and other problematic points, including:
- Why it will be harder to get your stock plan approved
- The latest word from the IRS and Treasury
- Whether to keep or remove executive proxy provisions
- Delaware corporate law for compensation specialists
- What’s new with executive agreements?/p
- Current issues on pay-for-performance
- Late-breaking developments in executive compensation
- Future of CEO pay ratio rule
- Dodd-Frank, and other regulations under the new administration
The course is designed for in-house and outside legal counsel, executive compensation advisors, human resource professionals, experienced practitioners seeking to keep current with the rapid changes in executive compensation, and practitioners with some experience seeking an understanding of the key concepts in executive compensation practice.