Executive Compensation: Strategy, Design, and Implementation
June 16, 2011
New York, NY
SH&P Speaker: Steven Hall
A diverse panel of key government (SEC, Treasury, and IRS), business, and technical experts from across the country lead the broad-based discussions, examining various aspects of compensation issues from the legal, tax, accounting, and business perspectives and how they evolve over time to meet changing business needs. The faculty will also consider traditional issues, such as executive compensation litigation, as well as topical issues, including the most recent legislative limitations and impositions on executive compensation, the magnifying glass Wall Street businesses have found themselves under, and what the future holds.
- Section 409A “post mortem”
- “Say on pay”
- Executive compensation merger and acquisition issues after Section 457A and 409A
- Underwater equity and option exchanges
- International equity plan issues
- The continued importance of traditional securities law compliance and registration issues involving equity compensation
- The implementation of Revenue Ruling 2008-13 under FIN 48
- Executive compensation litigation
- Other late-breaking developments
- Ethical issues also are addressed throughout the program. Time is also reserved each day to address registrants’ questions.