2013 NACD Directorship 100 Forum & Gala
December 3, 2013
New York, NY
SH&P Speaker: Steven Hall
This complimentary peer-exchange forum takes place the morning of the NACD Directorship 100 Gala.
Exchange ideas, insights, and off-the-record war stories on all things governance! Join NACD and your peers for this director-driven forum, December 3rd—the morning of the NACD Directorship 100 gala.
You’ll have the opportunity to interact with America’s boardroom experts and top governance gurus, in a truly unique format, where the key learnings will elevate even the most seasoned of directors.
- Delaware Chief Justice Myron Steele
- Jim Liddy, Vice Chair, Audit, KPMG
- Steven Davidoff, Professor, Michael E. Moritz College ofLaw, and columnist, DealBook/The New York Times
- Bonnie Gwin, Vice Chair, Board Practice, Heidrick & Struggles
- Steven Hall, Founding Partner and Managing Director of Steven Hall & Partners
- David Greenwald, Co-Chair, Fried Frank
Topics to be discussed include, but are not limited to:
- Talent Management and Retention
- Cyber Risk
- Board Dynamics
Who Should Attend?
This uniquely interactive forum is a must-attend event for proactive and inquisitive corporate directors and chief executives. Those attending will gain valuable insight from fellow board members, while also having the opportunity to share their own best practices.
The forum will begin with a brief main stage group discussion, and quickly be turned over to participants for a hearty question and answer session with a distinguished panel of subject-matter experts. Open dialogue is expected and encouraged throughout the forum.